- [HZ-1221] New community supervisor role. This role allows a community manager to grant access to to supervision features of this community to any other internal user
- [HZ-1222] Management of inactive communities. Administrators can now configure a lifespan for inactive communities (6 months by default) before a notification is sent to community managers. Inactive communities can be filtered from communities supervision list
- [HZ-1209] Email digests layout and content has been improved. Reactions on the same content are now grouped. A direct link toward corresponding content is available and a download link is available for documents
- [APPS-538] When creating a topic, default category is now automatically selected
- [APPS-539] When creating a topic from a category, this category is selected by default in the topic creation form and user is redirected back to this category when article is submitted
- [APPS-540] Page name is now displayed in notifications created when reacting on this page
Please sign in to leave a comment.