- [HZ-1349] A widget can now be located in a SharePoint document library.
- [HZ-1344] A new factory method is available to get notifications by component
- [HZ-1356] Authoring is able to detect if a "false" custom section settings page is used. In that case, the standard page is used.
- [HZ-1351] A new template called "Headlines" is available into the "News" widget
- [HZ-1346] A new menu entry to access to the SharePoint settings is available in the user menu for the Hoozin administrators
- [HZ-1348] Improvements on notifications process to remove potential locks on database
- [HZ-1350] Left menu is now customizable by changing the xslt used to render it.
- [HZ-1342] A default community avatar is displayed in the search result if there is a problem to retrieve the community.
- [HZ-1354] Russian translation were updated.
- [HB-1081] By default a new user invited in Hoozin was created as an internal user. This is now customizable in the Hoozin settings
- [HB-1137] Issue fixed while trying to add a new image to the navigation editor
- [HZ-1348] An error occured while accessing to a user mini profile without circles defined
- [HB-1147] Issue with hoozin.UI object when registered objects does not have a dispose method.
- [HB-1140] Make the developer dashboard available into SharePoint 2013 with h.dd() method
- [HB-1138] Community invitation were not send anymore
- [HB-1143] Fix of a memory leak on hoozin.Tabs. This leak could cause web browser to crash
- [HB-1145] Fixing an issue with the five star rating in Authoring when an Authoring page is opened from another one
- [HB-1146] Fixing an issue when an Authoring page is opened from another one
- [HB-1133] Images cannot be resized in Authoring with Internet Explorer
- [HB-1135] Custom error page 500 is not displayed correctly
- [HB-1142] Make possible a user to create a form list in the Authoring without fill-in a value
- [APPS-573] Doc Management - A new sort feature is now available in the document management app
- [APPS-572] Classified Ads - Update of UI to make filters and sort menu the same than Doc Management application
- [APPS-574] FAQ - Update of UI to make filters and sort menu the same than Doc Management application
- [APPS-576] Doc Management - Hidden fields are no more longer editable
- [APPS-578] Russian translation were updated.
- [APPS-581] Classified Ads - Filter on price range was not working when no ads were created
Please sign in to leave a comment.