- [HZ-1380] A new method is now available to get resources from resource file stored in a SharePoint document library. This feature now allows developers to store resources into SharePoint and end users to customize them wihtout have to redeploy a solution pack. Will be helpfull for new apps and new widgets developments.
- [HZ-1376] A new API method is available to remove a list of user from groups.
- [HZ-1384] New provisionning feature receiver is now avaible to ensure that the webpart and widgets settings are kepts for landing page after feature re-activation.
- [HZ-1383] Administrators and Supervisors can delete unwanted comments into the stream
- [HZ-1385] Contributors can now "securize" the visibility of the sections into the Authoring feature. The contributors are now able to select users or groups that can see a section into an authoring section
- [HZ-1386] Improvement for printing content
- [HZ-1375] It's now possible to to insert .MOV video in an Authoring page
- [HB-1188] An error may occurs when user want to view authoring page history versions
- [HB-1189] Improvements after pasting content from Word to remove unwanted caracters
- [HB-1191] System tasks feature may display error message if one of the is about a "ghost" community
- [HB-1194] Unable to add images in navigation editor in some cases
- [HB-1182] Fix an issue that generate 401 error message for users authenticated with NTLM
- [HB-1192] Issue fixed with user without a displayName (if about an administrator)
- [APPS-601] - [DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT] Undo checkout button is now available with draft version
- [APPS-589] - [DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT] The feature allowing the send a notification by email when creating a form in an authoring page is now fully working
- [APPS-603] - [DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT] - Issues with carriage returns when sharing a document is now fixed. This was a regression due to the AntiXss injection feature